kingfish
Strike Leader

COMMAND INSIGNIAAdministrator
Battlestar Pacifica
Battlestar Rycon

Quote:
Originally posted by ssimak
Hey Kingfish,

Did you get through mission 6 (where you fly the Raider)? I am not sure what I am being asked to do. Everytime I follow the Raiders I get caught.

Steve

For mission 6 both times on easy first and then hard. You must remain in formation. If you get too far out the Cylon Taxi Conductor gets on the horn. "Raider Omega you are out of formation." This gave me a laugh and boy did I need it. You have to follow them through the pass and remain with them. The movies that are shown in between can louse the game up by placing the raider out of formation. Sometimes you can't compensate and the game ends. Once Iphi begins running the program and you remain in the formation a final movie comes on stating that the tyleum reactor has opened and fire when ready. Now you can actually play the game. Fight like hell by moving the Raider in all directions. They can't lock on to you. Press the triangle button on right side of the PS2 controller for targets. Once you get them start blasting like crazy. I cleared the sky of Raiders and then set my sites on the station. Take out the defenses first. Next head for the top of the station but always move the ship because otherwise they will destroy you. Head away from the station if you need to repair the ship and make a quick turn back towards it. Fire at the top of the station and the core will open. Now head for the middle of the station and shoot it out(The core is easy to spot). Iphi will state, "Go Adama." Next they will tell you to shoot the things that look like big lamp posts when they open. That is relatively easy because you will see a yellow light emenatioing from each. The clock will begin counting down so move quickly by pressing the right R-1 button. Mission scoring is next and thank your lucky stars that it is over.
kingfish is offline   Reply With Quote