View Single Post
Old March 29th, 2011, 11:05 AM   #1
Apolloisall
Warrior Ace

Default Need a Viper? I can build it for you wholesale!

I've made so many Vipers recently that I feel confident in offering this service to my fellow Warriors here. If you'd like a model, but don't want to, or can't do it yourself, I'll do it for you. Custom.
It can be screen-specific, that is, it can be the effects miniature, the full-sized mock up, or anything in between. Fully weathered or brand new off the Colonial Viper assembly line.

Cost? Well, I'll charge $35 for the kit, $10 shipping (unless it's international, that'd be more) Then basically, I'll charge for my time.
Assembled & painted (weathered or not) - an additional $150.
Etched in panel lines (as opposed to painted on, or none at all)- an additional $25.
Landing gear attached? I don't know if anyone wants to go there, as it's more difficult & time-consuming than ANYTHING else, but if you do, it's another $150.

I will make & ship one within a week of cashing a check, or receiving a money order or Paypal payment.

Example of heavy-weathered Viper with pilot but no etched in panel lines:

*Note: The above canopy was completed before all information on Viper design had been assimilated.

WITH etched in panel lines & medium weathering:

*Note: all canopies will resemble the above screen-accurate one unless othewise requested.

I can also do all kinds of dioramas & extras if you want to go crazy; I'm flexible.

Anyone interested can reach me here, & we can work out things through Emails & stuff.

Just throwin' this out there in case.

EDIT: This is an offer for members of Colonial Fleets only- people on the outside, add 25% to these fees as this stuff is really really not as easy as it looks, okay?

EDIT (again)- hey, I just thought of another way to do it- You tell me right here how you want it, and I make it & put it up on Ebay for a 'Buy It Now' price, tell you here when it's up with pictures of it & you buy it that way! So that way you can see it before you purchase it, and if you don't like it, no harm no foul! Maybe someone else buys it. That sound right to you?

Last edited by Apolloisall; April 10th, 2011 at 02:26 PM..
Apolloisall is offline   Reply With Quote