View Single Post
Old March 30th, 2013, 01:54 PM   #55
Punisher454
Warrior Ace

Default Re: My colonial shuttle model update

Thanks, I think I'll reduce the scale of the tanker. For my scenario I still need the shuttle to be aboard the tanker, and hidden from view. I think I'll scale it down until the shuttle has just barely enough space to fit within one of the cargo pods. Then one of the next projects will be building the new tanker, David K's model is just for reference right now.

I still havent decided if the tanker/freighter has rollup doors over each bay, or are they modular containers. The studio model seems to imply either depending on which features you are looking at. If they are detachable modular containers then the "tanker" is really just a universal hauler and could carry fuel, cargo, troops, or a combination.

As for the shuttle, I spent all night last night trying to get the elevator working correctly. I'm suspecting a bug in the current release of the editor. I have several sliding doors working right now. I hope to post a video in the next week or so.

I think as soon as the shuttle is done, I'll finish up the landram, its about 85% or so right now. I may release a playable basic landram driving map just for fun.