View Single Post
Old October 11th, 2005, 12:34 AM   #13
captmiloman
Bad Email Address

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pegasus4
you know, as much as I hated that thing, I actually thought that it was used alright for once. I could see Boomer sending it thru the vents and back for the masks and then saving a fireman. However when I saw it on a gurney, to me at 10 that was the Jump the Shark moment. I never liked that part. thankfully the next ep WoTG redeemed this. people all over the ship in need of medical care, like the fireman it saved, and a robot dog is on a much needed gurney in Life Station of all places. Gave a stupid and sappy ending to the ep.

I was part of that list back then. I actually remember an argument about the dog having a good use for once in this ep. And this adaptation being talked about.

You could add a bit of foreshadowing to the Athena/Boomer relationship now that there is one in your Season 2. And speaking of which I am behind in reading them.

I thought there was a bit too much of Apollo the Superman but I guess that's the point. He's doing way too much and everyone but him notices.

This would have been a way to have written Muffit out, sacrifice itself to save the life of that firefighter. Muffit figures there's only one of him and the firefighter should be saved to serve the Galactica and fleet later on.
captmiloman is offline   Reply With Quote