View Single Post
Old December 17th, 2005, 07:09 PM   #138
Griffworks
Builder of the RTF

Last I heard from BlueSquad2001 & WarriorChemist, there were some Real World things that came up for BlueSquad2001 that are going to keep him "out of pocket" for a little while. Emergency type stuff, which is why we've not seen anything new in... what, a week? I'm sure once things have settled down we'll be getting reports again. I'll give them a call in a day or two after giving them some more time.

I know that they've got all the mold-making materials they need, but that BlueSquad2001 was going to make a pull of the main fuselage section so he could do the scribe work there. Aves Epoxy putty - or whatever it was that he used to build it up - doesn't take well to scribing, as it cracks and flacks badly. Resin, on the other hand, is a fairly decent medium to work with if you take it slow and don't push down too hard.

Hey, felgercarb happens, right?

There's also the saying that Slow and Steady Wins The Race. I've no doubts that once complete, it'll be awesome. Just give the time for it to be finished right the first time.