View Single Post
Old May 12th, 2010, 01:13 PM   #101
gmd3d
Major

Default Re: Remastered BattleStar Galatica?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJ View Post

Akin to Star Trek Remastered that what truly needs to come about and happen for the Battlestar Galactica fanbase. Heck that why i think so many fan projects exist on the net, because they chance all that legal mumbo-jumbo and try doing so themselves!

So here are some examples we could learn from in terms of how the comparison would be if the Blu-Ray offering gave us the Original & Remastered version on a disc. Shot by shot and minor changes that doesn't alter the story one bit, but definitely give a different perspective of the same action taking place.

KJ
it is a good way to also place the TOS BSG back into the collective minds and those that where introduced to BSG by the new show. effect wise with new audiences there is no comparison ,, Effects wise . ( I am not starting a GINO debate here just a observation )

If as Larson was saying on a recent interview I saw on the web (link post here some where ) that he has a new BSG movie in the work (we can hope)

it will also have new effect and I am almost 99 % sure it will be CGI ..
giving the classics a fresh look would be a solid idea too..

hopefully attracting new younger fans now watching SW and such more adventures of a different nature. with stories as deep and as rich as any currently out there..

"The world is my country, science my religion.”
gmd3d is offline   Reply With Quote