View Single Post
Old February 22nd, 2010, 11:47 AM   #34
Charybdis
Battlestar Callisto

Default Re: BSG Fanfilms - why so few, if any?

Thanks, Mark. I appreciate the kind words about my mini-eps. I realize that my niche is pretty small given the world of fanfilms and they are not the greatest out there, but at least I'm cranking out something to tell my stories given my very limited budget. It's just something I wanted to do since I love Galactica but I decided on doing very small projects that can be done in a short amount of time with few actors and well within any costume and budget constraints. However, I am trying to expand all the time within reason!

I want to thank David Kerin who reworked some of his bridge shots so I could use them in my Callisto series. And a short update: I am already more than halfway through the editing of the next installment of my Battlestar Callisto mini-ep "Baltar's Revenge - Part II." In fact, I will have the largest cast I have ever put together for this episode, a total of 4 different actors will appear in this one!

I hope to have it out within the next couple of weeks at the latest. Stay tuned!!

http://bscallisto.proboards.com/index.cgi
Charybdis is offline   Reply With Quote