View Single Post
Old November 25th, 2006, 01:18 AM   #44
KJ
Strike Leader

I had a good mind to post a disclaimer saying that person/poster was wrongly using my name. But as i'm saying, such a thing needs to come from somebody else here? I'm also surprised how nobody else noticed this and didn't say anything until i brought it to everyone's attention, surely other Galactica fans would've reckonised that something was up (as i've seen various names from BG fandom members on there) thats how it is huh?

I really ought to post as somebody annonymous and say whomever at "number 69" isn't me. But i just don't want to fall for that crap is all.

Whomever posted it hasn't grown up and just wants attention badly to disrupt a petition.

And as i've said, although i understand the importance of this petition. What its asking is kinda too much and should've been a little more reasonable considering the circumstances of a Galactica comic book's revival each time its happened etc.

And thank you for the kind words Martok.

Perhaps you and others can explain to RGrant next you seen him elsewhere's, that the person messing around on this petition isn't the KJ of BG fandom he's talked to in the past etc.

KJ