Old March 20th, 2005, 02:53 AM   #17
thomas7g
out there somewhere

COMMAND INSIGNIAFormer Admin (ret)
Colonial Fleets
BattlestarGalactica-Fleets.com
Owner
Ship Of Lights Forum

Wow Thank you everyone! Its nice to be missed. I've missed you all as well!

Tom is still around, though not usually nearby Fleets. Life has gotten alot more cheery now that I don't even see the fan vs fan arguements no more. I'm even enjoying watching BG again. For along time, all the arguments I saw made me think of the negative things when I saw BG. But now I was watching BG as I was happily doing art and I was happy as a kid watching it all over again!

I haven't had that for years. And its nice to be able to return to just enjoying the show again. And its nice being away cause it really puts perspective on this whole thing.

I'm sorry about not returning PMs. But I haven't been around to see them. And I am sorry for not replying.

All in all life is good. Been enjoying an occasional email from the great Muffit. Talking to Darrell like friends again. And Even had a great chat with a few friends who also disapeared from the fanbase.

right now I'm enjoying some new anime fresh from japan - the new AH My Goddess TV series, and a few others with some GORGEOUS animation. I also saw Top Gun the dvd is now at $10 so that looks like a sure buy. And I'm looking forward to the Firefly Movie which wrapped up filming and Joss Whedon's Wonder Woman which is just starting. I looove the teaser poster!

I hope all is well with you all! And I wish all fans of Battlestar the best of worlds, I hope all your dreams for old shows and new to come true.

And my dear friends, I miss you, and remember, I'm just an email away!

Thomas7g, signing off again....

"There is a meaning for wings that can not fly!
Its a precious memory of when you once flew in the sky."
thomas7g is offline   Reply With Quote