Old October 28th, 2004, 08:47 AM   #49
kingfish
Strike Leader

COMMAND INSIGNIAAdministrator
Battlestar Pacifica
Battlestar Rycon

Quote:
Originally Posted by justjackrandom
I love this episode so much and have seen it so many times, I have noticed a number of other interesting continuity differences as well.

My understanding is that this was being shot at the same time as SSW, but halted when they went to series, and then picked up again with some re-shooting and re-editing. One thing that results from this that sticks out is Starbuck's hair, which changes length several times.

Additionally, the close-up hero shots of pilots in Vipers mark this as being made at or around the same time as SSW. It is only in these two episodes (and stock footage from these eps) that small LED lights (one green and one red) can be seen on the inside of the Viper canopy's vertical spar.

JJR

It was shot the same time Saga was filmed. Gun was to be the second episode in the series. That is why there is no Cassi or Serina. Serina and Cassi were both slated to die in the pilot. BG was never meant to be a WEEKLY show. After Saga premiered, Larson wanted to wait a full year to develop BG but the suits woudn't let him.
kingfish is offline   Reply With Quote