View Single Post
Old May 22nd, 2014, 09:35 AM   #79
gmd3d
Major

Default Re: Battlestar Galactica Movie News

While I am not a member of Staff, I would point out that discussion of TNS is not permitted on Colonial fleets, only discussion of TOS is allowed. (art is excluded from this rule). lest the thread is closed

There is a facebook group supporting the new Galactica Movie project and some new images of the restored models are been shared. The current private owner of the Models has offered the models for use in the new Movie too.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/GalacticaModels/

A quote from the page.
Quote:
There are those that believe that the original filming miniature models from the 78 series Battlestar Galactica still have life out there for one last big screen appearance. Glen Larson is heading up an attempt to bring Battlestar Galactica back to the big screen, and now is the time to bring back the Big "G". The owner (a good personal friend) of many pieces of the Rag Tag Fleet, Vipers, Raiders, Baseship, and the Galactica, and a good friend of mine said he would like to do what no other production has done before, and that is go back and use the original models. Star Trek, 2001 A Space Odyssey, Star Wars, and others have never gone back in time and used the original models. Lets make Universal, and Glen Larson this offer known to them that these are models are available to go where no other models have gone before. "LIKING" this page gives a head count in numbers that agrees you would like to see the original models fly across the big screen again. These numbers do count, and the Studios like numbers so make you "Like" count.

"The world is my country, science my religion.”
gmd3d is offline   Reply With Quote