View Single Post
Old December 13th, 2004, 04:16 PM   #40
martok2112
Colonial Story Teller

FORUM STAFFFleet Moderator
Colonial Fleets

Thank you very, very much Bill. I am very glad you enjoyed it. As with everyone who enjoys the story, it always means the world to me when another says so.

Yes, I remembered posting the treatment of it back at CA under my old moniker. I was glad it got some really good response, and it was actually enough to make me start fleshing it out as a story. All it was, at first, was just an idea...not even intended to be committed to full story...and I wrote that entire treatment up in 5 and a half hours. It took me over a year to write the story.

If you would PM me, I would love to hear what you had in mind for your "surprise with a twist". They say great minds think alike....well....it would apparently seem so do ours.

Right now, my attention is sorta focused on the teaser trailer for Dark Exodus...but I will resume Reciprocity when the right ideas strike me. (tis complicated trying to write a sequel that blows away the original.)

I also look forward to the day when you take up the pen (or keyboard) to write another brilliant epsiode/screenplay. You, sir, have an uncanny gift for story telling.....(and a knack for making me adorn my monitor with Coke spewings)

With greatest respect and appreciation,
Steve