View Single Post
Old August 29th, 2004, 08:49 PM   #14
oldwardaggit
You old war daggit!

COMMAND INSIGNIAOwner/Webmaster
RadioGalactica

I'm also one of those who won't be watching and my reasons are as follows.

I have recently seen the 2 hour mini that I had no interest in seeing but due to an online friend that liked it , I told him that I would give it a view. Out of respect for him, I did.

I totally respect the opinions of those that loved the mini but I found it very depressing. The original found a way to be up beat at a time when hardship was striking at full force . It had a mix of lows and highs and life isn't always down or up.

But that's just my opinion and it doesn't mean that I'm right or wrong. It just means that I don't find a show that depresses me, entertaining.
Plus it has always made sense to me that if something is loved by so many, You would try and add to it rather then redo it as something so different but under the same name.

But with that said, I hope all who watch Moore's version, enjoys it no mater how you feel.
The last 3 years have went by like lightning, so waiting a few more will be nothing. I only wish those who worked so hard for a continuation but are no longer with us, could have been around to see it happen when it does eventually happen.

OWD

OWD
oldwardaggit is offline   Reply With Quote