View Single Post
Old August 20th, 2005, 09:03 AM   #30
KJ
Strike Leader

Hello to the new person here at fleets.

Yep, when Titon does something to surprise you he'll blown you down and away. to actually see Guy Dyas's DeSanto's style bridge in 3 dimensions rendered in CGI with Titon's skills on a computer is something else.

If i can made any suggestions, i'd like to see Titon do. As DeSanto once planned. A Galactica with huge "Starblazers" type guns!

I personally now want to see Titon and others do Richard Hatch's Scarlet Viper and the Supercylon Basestar? After seeing the Second Coming trailer last weekend at Memorabilia. One was only mouth watering at the possibilites of fan versions turning up sooner or later of this killer Cylon vessel and the sleeker 'Vipers' and the Cylon Raiders from the Richard Hatch trailer? It's been about for years i'm stunned no one's done that yet.

See Mikala, Titon Taranis and others have untold potenial far as making beautiful designs and their talent with a PC/MAC CGI model rendering tools. As i said before the workload from all the artist here surprises me to no end.

Titon we can't wait to see the finished version!

And er....that "Battlestar Millenia" thing too one day!

KJ