View Single Post
Old February 20th, 2004, 10:50 AM   #41
Antelope

I looked forward and watched on the night it premiered on ABC. I watched every episode of TOS and BSG80 when it originally ran on ABC. When Saga of A Star World came out in the theatre I went and saw it in "Sensaround". I can still remember what that theatre felt like when the Atlantia exploded. I bulit a viper model and my brother had a cylon raider. Once the shows stopped I never saw them again until SCIFI started to run them again in the late 1990's. I still watch them whenever they are on and I am home, which has not been very often the last few years. I am not the kind that buys the DVD and watch it over and over but that's the way I am with all shows. I watched the mini twice and look forward to seeing all Galactica incarnations.

When I watched BSG1980 I enjoyed the show even though it was not what I would have preferred. I guess I am a bit more loyal to the "franchise" than to "TOS only". I guess that may go a way in explaining to a purist why I like the mini. I would love to see a Continuation made but I actually think the Desanto script is weaker than the mini. I like all Galactica has including those most would rather forget.