View Single Post
Old February 24th, 2003, 10:49 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by michaelfaries
It ain't over yet. I see rays of golden, radiant sunshine peeking through those silver-lined clouds.

:sunshi:

It doesn't mean the clouds are gone or going away. It means additional light will be cast on happenings sometime soon. (I know, I know: It's always "coming soon". I wish the timeline were frozen so things could be said publicly. Folks at the networks/studios are having to be tight-lipped at the moment.)

Keep the Faith,
Michael
:colwar:
Michael, please don't take this as a slap or a slam, but as a sincere request from a BG fan who is VERY tired of hearing the same thing over and over again.

You, and a few others, have told us time and time again "Don't give up! Hold on! It ain't over yet!" You tell us things are happening behind the scenes that may slow or stop the remake juggernaut, but it's always something the details of which "can't be discussed yet". And the remake marches on and on.

PLEASE, if you have real, verifyable news of something to give us hope that the remake may yet be done in, then TELL US. Tell us what is being said, and who is saying it. Give us sources. Otherwise, let us go back to watching the old eps and dreaming of what might have been.

Again, I don't mean this as taking a shot at you. I, for one, just can't keep from thinking that it looks like the remake is a done deal. If it was going to be shot down, it would have by now, wouldn't it? I just want to know what the frak is going on...