View Single Post
Old February 20th, 2011, 07:19 AM   #11
gmd3d
Major

Default Re: Colonial Fleets Techical Manual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper View Post
That diagram of the colonial pistol isn't a bad one. It's different from the resin versions I have here though, I can provide pics of the resin version that most of the people getting into costuming are using if you are interested.

Like you, I HATE the Colonial laser rifles. I actualy prefer the design of the rifles used on the Proteus prison astroid. I have been wanting to try and redesign the rifle myself, using the pistol as a base for the rifle. Essenially stretching the pistol into a carbine/rifle.

I'd be more then willing to work with you to include this rifle design in your manual. If there is anything that Blackstar Squadron can do for you (the costuming group) Just ask.
that´s great, this is want I want a real collaborative event
for this.. if you can design it I can build it in Lightwave....
I cannot for the life of me remember the design of the Proteus Guard Rifle..

My thinking at the moment for the one see in the Episode Baltar's Escape that those could have been a civilian alternative stored aboard the ship that became the prison ship. perhaps a riot gun that civilian services use board ship.

I am going to included the design anyway as been stored aboard civilian vessels perhaps but we can discuss that

"The world is my country, science my religion.”
gmd3d is offline   Reply With Quote