View Single Post
Old March 18th, 2003, 10:35 PM   #2
Flamingo Girl
Squadron Leader

Veteran
Fleets Warrior

1-I'm 10, but I was born in 1965; I'm all woman; I live in Baltimore, Maryland, birthplace of the US national anthem; and I used to be conversational in Spanish, but not anymore.

2-I spent 2 years in college studying photography, but found out how hard it is to make any money at it and now it's little more than a hobby.

3-I don't have a career, I've had a succesion of jobs. Too many to list here. Seriously.

4-I am single.

5-No children.

6-I fell for BSG about 5 minutes into the series premier in 1978.

7-I'm not a huge sci-fi fan, really. I'm an entertainment fan.

8-See #7. If I'm entertained by it, I'll watch.

9-I'm addicted to my computer. If I'm not online, then I'm playing the pinball game that came with my XP, or The Sims.

10-I post at two boards that are primarily sci-fi, and have been doing so for little over a year. I read an article in EW magazine that resparked my interest in BSG, and went looking for info, when I found the two boards I found them populated with some pretty neat people, so I stayed for them. What I get from these two boards is friendship, and that's all I can hope to give.

11-The only hero or role model I can think of was my grandfather, my Popo.

12-Wow, tough one. Maybe a cross between sisters Roseanne and Jackie from "Roseanne" with a bit of Denise Huxtable mixed in for fun?

13-The only things I really fear are my own insecurities, and sadly, I do occasionally feed them.

14-I hoe to be remembered for having uplifted people, and I don't want a tombstone, or a funeral. I want to be cremated and have my ashes tossed to the wind.

15-The desire to make people smile.

16-"It was interesting".

17-I cannot even begin to answer this question. Blood is pouring from my ears from the effort.

"Dirk's always wanted to make love with himself, and now he could succeed!!!"
RH
Flamingo Girl is offline   Reply With Quote