View Single Post
Old September 1st, 2004, 11:57 PM   #20
Rowan
On Vacation...

11) The evil sadistic villain changed his mind again, but for the last time. You are now in the last room with the worst choice to make. You are put in the room with a loved one as well as a perfect stranger, and the villain hands you a gun with just one bullet. With the reminder of the agonizing options of questions 9 and 10 awaiting you if you do not go forward, you are told that you must either shoot your loved one, shoot the stranger, or shoot yourself. You have no choice, you must fire at someone. Who will you shoot? :trooperz:Since you do not specify that I must shoot to kill I will take licence here and say I’d shoot myself in the arm ( since I love to dance don’t want to shoot the foot !) LOL!

Take a deep breath. It's time to have fun again:
12) Lets make believe that you find a genie in a bottle, who grants you three wishes. Not world peace, or an end to poverty, or health for yourself and family, but three things of pleasure for yourself. What will you wish for?
Marriage to my soul mate, children, and lots of land.

13) Name one silly secret about yourself that you would only admit here due to the anonymity of the net.Not so anonymous for some of us! I love to dress up in my black underwear with black stockings and my 4 inch high heels put on some great dance music and dance in front of my big living room mirror

14) Describe the funniest thing that happened to you, or involved you, in relation to a BSG, convention, sci-fi event, or whatever experience.I honestly can’t think of anything funny that has happened to me unless I get sarcastic! If you asked for sad, depressing, scary, or horrible no problem lol! Maybe the funniest thing is my sense of humour despite not having much to laugh at!

15) Please keep this G rated...What do you think are the most attractive non-sexual parts of the opposite sex's bodies?Eyes, hands, chest

16) Hanging over the side of a yacht is a ladder with 22 rungs, each one a foot and a half apart. 19 rungs are above the water at low tide. High tide will bring the water level two and three quarter feet higher. At high tide how many rungs will be above the water?17 and ¼

17) Why is the sky blue?

Transmitted light is made up of a spectrum of colors. The longest wavelengths of light are on the red end of the spectrum and the shortest wavelengths are on the blue/violet end of the spectrum.

When transmitted light such as sunlight enters our atmosphere it collides with the oxygen and nitrogen atoms. The color with the shorter wavelength is scattered more by this collision. Because violet and blue are the shortest wavelengths the sky appears to be violet / blue. But because our eyes are more sensitive to blue light than they are violet light, we perceive the sky as blue. ( which has to do with the quantity and placement of the rods and cones in our eyes)

18) Don't you hate it when people blow their noses while you're eating?Not my fav thing for sure LOL!

19) Is there something in your life that you regret not finishing, or attempting? Holly Crap are you kidding me? there are far too many to enumerate!

20) Complete the following Han Solo phrase: "Listen, your worship-fullness, I've been from one side of the galaxy to the other, and until I met you, I..."I had no idea how stubborn a woman could be!

21) Aside from physical pain or the death of a loved one, what draws out your emotions and brings on the tears, in life, the world, or movies?Reunions, when someone does something very sweet or thoughtful, tender moments, making love, when someone does something heroic, when someone else is in pain or crying, when someone hurts a another person or animal,

22) When you were a child, what, if any, film or television characters did you have a crush on? LOL! Han Solo!

23) Do you think that other posters see in your messages a real indication of your actual personality, an extension of it, an alternate identity or alter ego, or an aspect of who you wish you really were?I don’t know what they see but I can tell you my posting reflects an aspect of who I am in real life… for sure.

24) If you could live out your life in peace and harmony in a sci-fi/fantasy setting of your choosing, from what film, TV show, or book would it be, and what is the location?I would pick (in the category of fantasy) being Duke Alaric Morgan’s Deryni wife living during the time of King Kelson’s reign (from the book King Kelson’s Bride by Katherine Kurtz) but I would be me not her! LOL! For Sci fi I would like to be a crew member of Finity’s end (from the book Finity’s end by CJ Cherryh)

25) If you could go back through time and distance and witness, as a passive observer safe from any dangers at that location, a conflict or event from the past, what would you like to see with your own eyes? OMG are you kidding me?Just about every major historical event would appeal to me from that moment when a great scientist makes that first momentous discovery to the moment that a government is toppled, a king or Queen crowned, every major funeral

26) Through a message from God, you learn that you will die quickly and painlessly after 4 days, but God has spoken to you and you are at peace with it. You are given the divine ability, before you die at the end of 4 days, to accomplish and/or experience 4 incredible and otherwise difficult or impossible things over 4 days, and you will not be slowed or affected by hunger, thirst, or need of sleep during that time . The answers cannot include speaking with dead relatives or seeing into a loved-one's future. I did say divine, so anything is possible other than outwitting the 4 day limit, although the Earth days could be extended by a few hours for each (but Mercurial, Venusians, and Plutonian days cannot be used). Heck, you could even be a chicken for a day, if you wanted to be able to lay an egg. So, what do you chose to do, be, or experience

Getting married to my soul mate

Giving birth

Saving someone’s life in a heroic way

A trip in the space shuttle into outer space
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote