View Single Post
Old November 28th, 2003, 07:51 AM   #3
Gemini1999
Strike Leader

FORUM STAFFFleet Moderator
Colonial Fleets

Don -

I did just that - I bought the game as soon as I saw it and then bought a PS2 a few days later. I finally broke thorough a level after a few days of playing (sans memory card). The CGI footage in between each level is excelllent - I only which that the Galactica herself was a bit brighter in appearance like in TOS. I did buy a memory card the day before Thanksgiving and gave the game a go for a while yesterday, but I'm still trying to break through that first level again.

I love the TOS sounds of the lasers, turbos and explosions - you really do feel like you are in the old days of BSG. I've gotten quite good at getting used to the PS2 controller (it's my first game system) and I can blow away Cylons left and right (most of the time). I have to tell you, blowing things up is quite theraputic - If you have a crappy day, come home and take it out on the Cylons instead of kicking the dog (figuratively speaking) or shouting at the wife or kids!

The game is a blast and I see that there are hours of fun to be had in this little package.

Bryan
________
Glas
Gemini1999 is offline   Reply With Quote