View Single Post
Old July 12th, 2005, 08:58 PM   #18
KJ
Strike Leader

Really if your skills are better now than they were 3 years ago when you made that kickass Millenia movie (unfinished by the way?) then a detailed Tom DeSanto concept Guy Dyas Galactica bridge would be classic.

And mouth watering.

And if i were you, i'd do it, finish it. print it out in hi-res onto a large sheet like a film poster.

Take to the Superman Returns premiere next year and wave over Bryan Singer and Guy Dyas saying: We haven't forgotten, nor will we forget your efforts for trying to present an epic BG continuation!

Since i seen alot of stars at premieres, thats exactly what i'd do!

Yep, cos in truth. i really should be getting along with plans in my own life and settle down doing my art. i really need to invest time in doing my own portfolio of art designs, sketches, inking art panels, black and white comics etc. If i want to get anywhere in life. Maybe one day i'll give 3D CGI designs a go. But i'd have to go down an venue i know first hand, before i branch out so soon.

Still, inspirational stuff man. your workload speaks for itself, you don't need me to tell you that anyways. but it did.

Do you plan on doing all the Guy Dyas stuff?

Perhaps a little Vincent Guastini 'Cylon designs' thrown in for good measure too.

And even the badass Eric Melson 'Cylon' from Richard Hatch's Galactica trailer!

Meh...a few suggestions.

KJ