View Single Post
Old February 24th, 2011, 02:21 AM   #11
Punisher454
Warrior Ace

Default Re: need help, Bridge reference photos

I downloaded a bunch of images of Tektronix test equipment which I presume is from the right era.
Luckily the Tektronix scopes and such are in a modular form, with a "mainframe" housing which can take 6 single slot components or 3 double slot components, or combinations. This will make it easy to make quite a few props quickly without such obvious repetition.
I started with just making 4 textures, but I have about 20 or 30 different ones ready for some photoshop procedures.
I may or may-not model the buttons switches and knobs, right now its okay from a distance without them.
I also found some pictures of the type of computer used by Athena, Omega and 5 of the lower workstations. Naturally it was also made by Tektronix.

I spent quite a few hours trying to figure out what monitors,computers and electronics combinations go to each of the 9 work stations in the bridge lower deck. I have it mostly figured out now, I think.

The B&W photo's have been helpfull since they have better coontrast and sharper edges.

Thanks for all the help so far.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Tektronix test 001.jpg (161.9 KB, 14 views)

Last edited by Punisher454; February 24th, 2011 at 02:36 AM..
Punisher454 is offline   Reply With Quote