View Single Post
Old May 8th, 2005, 06:59 AM   #13
Haveke

Battlestar Galactica 1978

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lara
Top news, Haveke, I hope the follow on is all good, too.

BST,,
True words, well said.
Humans are social animals, even in cyberspace. Friendship, dominance, dependance all play out in the exchange of data . We have dynasties and we have wars, leaders, followers and troublemakers just like in the 'real' world

After watching the Hitchiker' s Guide to the Galaxy movie on the weekend it crossed my mind that a POV gun would be a first rate tool for all moderators of flammable boards

Cheers,
Lara

Thank You Lara.

Well, Back When I Was Younger, and Playing RPG Games (This Was Before The Internet Folks) We Had a Game Master Who Would Use the "Magic Chicken"... it Would Pop Out and Destroy All the Player/Characters Who Were Bickering & Not Paying Much Attention to the Info the GM was Trying to Pass Onto Us...

I've Been a Part of Forums Where Some Users Had to Be Censored... Or Maybe You Could Even Go as Far as Saying Actually Suspended From the Board For their Flame Wars.

No Doubt.

I Can Honestly State This: I Have NEVER Had Such a Thing Happen to Me... (Knock On Wood) I Always Read & Try Best to Follow The Rules Of Engagement Concerning Those Type Areas.

Well, Gotta Go Eat Breakfast... Oh, Also Wanted to Say Happy Mother's Day to All Those Ladies Who May Happen to Be Mommies Out There!!

Hey, This Kid Don't Sign On For No Oneway Missions