Thread: It was fun
View Single Post
Old July 2nd, 2005, 11:01 AM   #24
Tibbetts
Warrior

Paul: Glad you're feeling better man. I hope that you feel that way for a long time.

Jewels: Thanks for that. But, sometimes, when you are in that 'dark place', the light seem so damn far away as to be unreachable. Last night, I felt it again. And today, I feel it still lurking, waiting to hit me again. As long as I'm doing something, it stays away, but, whenever I stop and just think for a bit, my thoughts turn to it again.

That is one reason why I left CA(for a little while, hopefully). The cynicism I kept reading didn't seem to help. Even here at Colonial Fleets, there are places I try not to go, and certain peoples posts I try not to read. For the past few months, my depression has been on a hair trigger. I read something and BAM! I'm in the "dark place". I try not to be. I hate being there. But, it's where I go.

That's why I can't wait for some of my favorite shows to once again air. SG-1/SGA, TNS-Galactica. They help me escape from the thoughts that will take me to that 'dark place'.

Once again, thanks Jewels. It's great to know that there is someone that knows what I am going thru.

Take care,

Dragon Lord Tibbetts