Thread: World Location
View Single Post
Old September 22nd, 2005, 03:27 PM   #17
kriechbaum
Warrior

Thanx tabbi I have played baseball before, am just puzzled about the glove part. So was curious if there was a difference in the ball used

As for games being pointless, well I agree, they don't make much sense if you consider the big picture. However I have to confess to spending a very significant of my life running around the field trying to kick a leather bag full of air from guys who want to kick it between wooden post on my side of the field. It does not make sense, but I love it, can't wait for the indoor season to start

Even though I like playing football more than watching, I know, come June 9th I will be watching that opening game in some bar in the center, with a bunch of friends.

What's the attraction in cheer leading? Cheerleaders never show up at my football games
Does the movie "Bring it on" reflect the spirit of that particular activity?

-KB

"Un bon mot ne prouve rien" - [Voltaire, Diner du Comte de Boulainvilliers, 1767]
kriechbaum is offline   Reply With Quote