View Single Post
Old August 12th, 2004, 12:41 AM   #17
Rowan
On Vacation...

11- Your Top Ten favourite TV personalities, based on their personalities or the character growth you’ve seen in them: Pacey Witter (Dawson's creek), Nakita (Nakita) Nurse McMurphy (China Beach), C.J. and President Bartlett (The West Wing) Aeryn Sun and Pa'u Zotoh Zhaan ( Farscape) Jean Luc Picard (you know) Duncan McLeod (Highlander the series) Julia Sugarbaker (Designing Women) Maxine Gray ( Judging Amy) there are many more...

12- Are there any celebrities whom you thoroughly disliked for a long time, only to later start to like them and enjoy their shows, acting, appearances, routine, ect.?
Marilyn Manson really came to like and respect him after hearing him interviewed numerous times.

13- What physical aspect or actions, either minor or extreme, of a Star Wars character caught your attention in a way that most people would not notice?
I've never really discussed Star Wars with others so I don't know if they saw what I saw. Being I am female I noticed the emotional stuff over the Physical LOL! I love the complete and utter trust that exists between Han Solo and Chewbacca there is never a doubt in either’s mind that the other wont be there for them, loved that.

14- Name a personal activity or form of entertainment that you had always looked down upon as obnoxious and infantile, which you are surprised or embarrassed to admit you now enjoy watching or doing?
I guess to a degree food fights hated them in high school but have come to enjoy whipped cream fights lol!

15- If you could not be of the race, creed, or nationality that you are, what would you have yourself been?
The Navajo nation has always intrigued me, or Spanish.

16- Whether or not you saw the Rob Schneider movie The Hot Chick, if you woke up one day and found that you had been transformed into the body of the opposite sex, how would you react? Would you freak out? How would you adapt?
This would be a dream come true I would soooo love it and take advantage of it in every way imaginable LOL!

ok once again reached my limit for my hand today
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote