View Single Post
Old April 7th, 2005, 10:00 PM   #164
Eris
Shuttle Pilot

I honestly didn't think they were going to kill Boone. I swore the death would a twist we didn't see coming. So they faked me out...Boone was very pretty and I'm sorry to see him go. I'd hoped for more backstory, maybe next season...

The Locke/Jack conflict is going to be interesting, particularly since I like them both a great deal. Jack being married surprised me though I'm not sure why I thought he'd never been married.

Rowan, It's a little scary that you know all that. You obviously have a medical background. I am glad they didn't amputate his leg. I had enough trouble with setting his leg. I told my husband to tell me when they were done because I couldn't look and when it looked like Jack was going to amputate, I had to leave the room! Oddly enough, the blood didn't really bother me.

skippercollecto, I'm with you on the weird name thing. Although the writers could make it easy on us and just name him Lucifer or Gabriel...it would make figuring out whether he's good or evil much easier...
Eris is offline   Reply With Quote