View Single Post
Old October 12th, 2010, 06:19 AM   #11
Reaper
Warrior ACE!

Default Re: If you have ever wanted to hang out with a bunch of Colonial Warriors...

I didn't think you would see a Warrior there. I'm still trying to get people signed up on the Costume. Like I said, I only expected one guy to possibly travel witht he costume, wnd when no one else was going, he might not have packed the Warrior.

NYCC has had an ongoing issue with being crowded to the point of turning people off. I wasn't there the first year, but their set up squeezed people like crazy. the loosened up the following year (muy first) but it's been getting worse since then. NYCC has become the biggest con in the area, and one I know people WILL travel to go to. they need to expand on the floorspace. Since things could only get bigger for them if they don't stop crushing the people there.

I know that the 501st had trouble dealing with them this year, due to them not giving changing areas to them. All cause of them making the con bigger but not getting more room.

Unfortunately, even if NYCC moved to a hotel type set up, it still wouldn't work, eitehr due to money or the fact that hotels aren't clustered enough to support a multi hotel convention.

Classic fan, and die hard!
Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote