Thread: AJ stories
View Single Post
Old March 8th, 2014, 06:24 AM   #10
AJMarks
Squadron Leader

Default Re: AJ stories

The last month or so saw some changes to the site, and several projects were wrapped up.

First, a new area was added to the site, called 'AJ's Musings', a blog where I talk, rant, ramble about anything and everything, from politics to humorous pictures. Updated daily, come by and check it out, post a comment, debate, whatever.

Now, for the stories.

The battlestar Galactica story, 'The Milsian Princess' is now completed, The Voyage to Earth part, the 'Question' has been rewritten, along with the story Dimensions, which the ending was changed. Also the BSG short story, 'Cassiopeias Story' was added.

The original fantasy story, 'Fortunatus Light of Dark' was completed.

Newly added is the introduction of a new original story, 'The Cimalian Princess: Invasion'. If you've read 'The Milsian Princess', things in the story will seem similar, as the OCs are based off 'The Cimalian Princess'.

Coming up this month will be another part in the Voyage to Earth series, more parts of 'The Cimalian Princess: Invasion', a rewrite of the original story, 'Legacy of the Guardians', and a new BSG story which has yet to be titled.

So drop by and check the stories, or my musings.

You cannot go against nature, because when you do, that's part of nature too.
AJMarks is offline   Reply With Quote