View Single Post
Old March 22nd, 2004, 06:52 PM   #24
skippercollecto
Squadron Leader

Default which warrior is which?

Thanks to the DVD, which shows some deleted scenes and also allows me easily pause and replay, I have begun to match up the names with the faces off the female warriors listed in the closing credits. If you go to the deleted scenes segment of "Lost Planet of the Gods," there is a different wedding scene from what was actually shown in the episode. Serina walks down the steps of the council chambers, past all her bridesmaids.
Starting at the top left, and going clockwise down the steps, you see:
1. A black woman with short black curly hair--Gay Thomas, the third girl warrior in the first half.
2. A woman with long medium brown hair, whom I haven't identified yet.
3. Leann Hunley, with her long blonde hair, is easily recognizable. She's listed as the first girl warrior in the closing credits and is named Carrie in the novelization "The Tombs of Kobol," and several other Galactica novels.
4. Sheila DeWindt/Lt. Dietra
5. Sarah Rush/Rigel
6. Janet Louise Johnson/Sgt. Brie
7. Laurette Spang/Cassiopeia
8. Maren Jensen/Athena
9. A woman with long straight almost-black hair. This is Jennifer Joseph, and in one of the deleted scenes she is referred to as Gemi/Jamie.
10. A woman with long ash-brown hair.
11. A woman with a brown pageboy.
There are two woman listed in the closing credits that I have yet to figure out what she looks like. One of them is Janet Lynn Curtis. In the closing credits of both the first and second episodes, she's listed as Sorell; however, no one ever addresses anyone by that name in any scene, and there is no character by that name in the novelization. I looked up Curtis on imdb.com, and learned she had a regular role as Margaret Ellen in another Glen Larson series, "The Misadventures of Sheriff Lobo." So perhaps if any of you remember this character (or will admit to having watched Lobo!), you could tell us what she looked like, and hence, which character she was on Galactica.
In the second episode, there is a different "third girl warrior" listed. Her name is Millicent Crisp. I don't have any information on her at all.

Can any of you help?

Mary
skippercollecto is offline   Reply With Quote