View Single Post
Old August 7th, 2004, 11:35 PM   #22
Rowan
On Vacation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 14th Colony
Say what, girl? Of course I have PM, how many times have you PMd me? I was locked out for a while before because I changed my email so the board kicked me off until I answered the reregistration email it sent to my other email addy, which I forgot I was locked out of because of some problems I had with the browser. So I had to call Comcast a short while ago and have them reset my password to allow me access. Now I can get into my email again, and now I have access to the board again. When I said that I didn't have access to the board, I logged in and could read the board, but I couldn't post messages, I couldn't read anybody's profiles including my own, and I couldn't send PMs to anyone. So that is probably the reason you couldn't send me PMs during that time. But now you can so go ahead, I dare ya.
LOL! I know I've PM'ed you before... but when I clicked on your avatar earlier today to send you a PM for what ever reason that option was not there only the email and the IM was there ? it was strange I though maybe you had deselected it for awhile to give yourself space or something. You dont need to dare me for something like that! LOL!
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote