View Single Post
Old October 1st, 2005, 06:31 AM   #15
Eric Paddon
Squadron Leader

That was one of those changes I made where I felt that what played out on screen didn't work as well when trying to recreate it from a narrative standpoint, but more importantly I wanted to have Apollo and Boomer showing some serious concern bordering on anger for Starbuck's well-being. They're in pursuit of someone who at this point they have good reason to think could even have killed Starbuck, and that means their first instinct is not going to be to go soft on him. Plus, I wanted to have Apollo give an angry speech threatening Robber if he doesn't level right away about what happened to Starbuck. There was to me at least, too much of a nonchalant to indifferent attitude on their part about where Starbuck might be in the scenes leading up to this.
"They hate us with every fiber of their being. We love....freedom, independence, the right to question. To them it is an alien way of living."-The non-myopic wisdom of Commander Adama, "Saga Of A Star World"

"How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin."-Ronald Reagan
Eric Paddon is offline   Reply With Quote