View Single Post
Old March 24th, 2009, 09:17 PM   #300
Kester Pelagius
Bad Email Address

Default Re: Battlestar Galactica to the Big Screen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini1999 View Post
I'd also like to say how happy I am that there was even this particular thread that did as much to spark just a bit more interest in the original series and bring a few familiar faces back to CF to even ponder the possibility of a TOS-based project. Even if it doesn't come about, the spark of discussion is welcome and so are plenty of the ideas being talked about as well. Sometimes, we get so focused on the idea that if we start a petition, or writing campaign, or whatever kind of effort there is, we forget that it's not the end result that counts, but the effort itself. If someone spends hours of their lives creating a 1:1 replica of the filming model of the Galactica, are they expecting a film or TV deal to come of it? Frankly, I love seeing folks create art, fanfic, CGI, models, costumes or what have you. If nothing else, it tells me that they truly honor the original series and the memories it holds for them. It's easy to sit around and wait for someone else to do something big, but until then, do what you can to honor the original and be willing to show it off on a website, or a convention.
In that spirit let me just say. .

I will be expecting you (and YOU and YOU over there in the corner) to comment on Galactica Saga when I start posting it.

Kester Pelagius is offline   Reply With Quote