View Single Post
Old October 11th, 2011, 03:14 AM   #41
gmd3d
Major

Default Re: Why are TOS 'fan films' not even mediocre when compared to this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoBrainedCylon View Post

He's right that an animated video would be the cheapest and easiest route to take to make a video. I still contend that live action would be the easiest and quickest route to make something at the level of quality in which I'd want my name attached to it. That's just me and I'll not pretend I have answers that work for anyone else.

Russell
It would be a lot easier to have real people act out a scene rather than having an animator create the movement and facial expressions necessary in cgi to tell the story.

It would be interesting to see what the members here thing of doing a live action film, seen how much support could be gained
by this forum alone.

how about an experiment to see what could be done ::?
Perhaps a Poll could be held to see what the response would be,
in addition to see how many would be interested, we would need to know where they live in the world.

Live action film would need to be done where the greatest amount of members live within a few hours of each other.

I sure some acting parts could be arranged out side the fan base.

Its the behind the scenes crew that would have to be filled before anything could be done.

Oh and a complete story draft.

This is how I see it at the moment.

A general question to all members ..... want a friendly Poll to see if this fan forum can rise to a fan film challenge set down
by Peter.

"The world is my country, science my religion.”
gmd3d is offline   Reply With Quote