View Single Post
Old May 12th, 2010, 03:26 PM   #110
KJ
Strike Leader

Default Re: Remastered BattleStar Galatica?

Yeah and after said Moderator came in, LOOK at what he's allowed to put down so aggressively! And don't make the situation much worse, by saying we're both tango-ing. Please? If anything i've actually DID move on and engaged in the conversation present with comments and link requests, but soon as he's on the 4th page with us once more he drags the topics down with him and the outright "tone", of the place changes once more!

I might be responding, but not to the detriment of others on purpose, whereas he can't control his actions or 'mouth'.

So please do yourselves a real huge favor and acknowledge that fact rather than running from it, each time he bounces in here! Saying 'two to tango' is hardly a mature way of addressing anything?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior
Do not respond to me. Just move on in your discussion. Period
Don't respond to me either then!!! Cos you're gonna go with him anyways despite his garbage. Nah! LOOK i'm out period. In the meantime i'm gone o.k., cos i can see where this is obviously going. And i DID move on, pity for some they just can't let it go or acknowledge his disruptive actions everytime he's in here.

Taranis & Matador wishing you well my friends!

You have my blessing in whatever you'll bring up on here! PM if you want anything on those links and articles we've chatted about.

KJ