View Single Post
Old January 26th, 2005, 04:06 PM   #37
Antelope

I for one enjoy the TOS only fans that comment on the show when they are making real comments about real things they see. I also thank the moderators in particular who don't like the show but watch it anyway in some part because they are keeping up on what they moderate. No show is all peaches and cream either. I for one still have significant issues with the way the character of Kara Thrace is written. Many primarily TOS fans I think Jewels in particular have made some real negative but very inciteful comments about that character. I have written negative things about the Apollo character. I find these type comments as valid as questions about Carillon. I think Kingfish doesn't like TNS (I may be wrong) but I find all his comments very insightful also. Gemini is on the fence and has some great insight.

I think in all we hope for good commentary and conversation while avoiding things just meant to stick a knife in. We all should know what that means and try to police ourselves. Most of us think BG80 wasn't that hot but I don't see any viciousness in those episode reviews.