TombsofKobol.com
Owner/Webmaster
DirkBenedictCentral.com
Colonial Fan ForceCo-Founder
Colonial Fan Force

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Marley
Well maybe I am being extra dense today.

Is your complaint an issue with new, random geeks coming here and saying things that offend you?

Maybe they have looked at "both sides now" and just hold a different view.

From where I stand, fans of the new show are not "taking shots" at the old, except in the sense there is a new show, and it is new. I have geeks in my family that hold the same views of many "media critics."

Is it still just too "forced" to expect peace in the valley? Should CF go the same route as BSGC?
No, Darth, you're not being unusually dense. You are a very bright guy.

Warrior is being very clear in his approach. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. If there is going to be understanding among BSG fans then even the more dyed-in-the-wool are going to have to accept the opinions of others. So, if someone is going to tar osBSG fans as the problem, then the opposite is also a valid viewpoint. That's what he's doing - pointing out that the opposite side of the coin has the same face value.

There really are two camps in BSG fandom, you know. One that wants to fight amongst ourselves and one that doesn't.

Bryan's right.

I am
Dawg

My Places:

DirkBenedictCentral.com, Facebook: Dirk Benedict Central Twitter: @DBCdotCOM Dirk's appearances: Appearances

Tombs of Kobol

Last edited by Dawg; January 26th, 2005 at 03:07 PM.. Reason: Content
Dawg is offline   Reply With Quote