View Single Post
Old April 1st, 2009, 05:07 PM   #352
martok2112
Colonial Story Teller

FORUM STAFFFleet Moderator
Colonial Fleets

Default Re: Battlestar Galactica to the Big Screen?

I think many of the actors on the show would be a welcome addition to a continuation effort. A couple of them are known to be original series fans, or at least liked, or thought kindly of the original series.

Jamie Bamber and Aaron Douglas.

Respectfully, I really think we need to stop this aspect of the conversation (new series actors in an original series continuation/reboot) though, because I can predict what will happen, and I won't stand for it when it does. I know that many others of the powers that be here will not wish the conversation to take this turn, so being one of TPTB here, I'd rather just skid this part to a halt so there won't be any undue fuss.

Despite the respect that some folks here may have for many of the new series actors, there's still a lot of ill feelings left in the original series fans here who would want a BSG devoid of anything to do with the new Battlestar Galactica.

Before that though...(enter shameless self-promotion mode), if you would like to see my idea of how a story could work that melds TOS and TNS elements... go here:

http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums...ad.php?t=13224