View Single Post
Old April 19th, 2003, 07:35 AM   #2
BST
Snowball, My Angel Baby

COMMAND INSIGNIAAdmin
Colonial Fleets

The more I digest this thread and the previous thread, to which this was a response, the more intrigued I become about the whole scenario.

For starters, why would someone, who has the apparent stature amongst the Re-make supporters as Milton does, be sending "us" (who could be considered the enemy camp) a how-to list of things to do that could, if successful, defeat the plans of the Re-make camp?

Why would someone, who has the apparent stature amongst the Re-make supporters as Milton does, be interested in "our" plans in terms of trying to influence TPTB that the Re-make proposal is the wrong way to go?

Why would someone, who has the apparent stature amongst the Re-make supporters as Milton does, be interested in extending an olive branch, to the 'enemy camp', if the Re-make effort enjoys the omnipotence that has been reported (to us, many times over)?

What would be the motives of someone, who has the apparent stature amongst the Re-make supporters as Milton does, be in this latest attempt to educate the Continuation supporters?

As you can see, these questions tend to revolve around why someone, with Milton's apparent stature in the Re-make community, would be even discussing the issue with members of the 'Continuation Crowd'.

If, as they say, "the battle is over and victory is OURS", then why bother with this whole scenario? What point does it serve? If the motive is to 'splinter' the voice of the opposition, why bother, if the Re-make is in the omnipotent position that has been reported?

Unless,.....

BST