View Single Post
Old October 20th, 2004, 06:37 PM   #14
Gemini1999
Strike Leader

FORUM STAFFFleet Moderator
Colonial Fleets

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas7g
Any guesses on who the girl in yellow is and on how it relates to the main guy? (I won't spoil it for you)

btw there is an additional video that came after the main series. I think it was called Interlude. Highly reccomended for Rahxaphon fans. It is mostly reused footage from the series, but its additional footage really adds wonderfully to the story.
Tom -

I watched RahXephon - The Movie last night. You were right, the extra footage did fill in some of the gaps and answered a lot of questions for me. I was able to figure out the "puzzle" pretty quickly - I had the same info available to me with the first few eps of the series, but I didn't make the connection until last night.

The movie was pretty good, but some of the action scenes seemed like they were just "dropped" into place without any connection to the story. The soundtrack for the movie had some parts that weren't in the series and seemed a bit inferior to the overall quality of the music used in the series - at least what I've seen so far.

The movie did make me want to watch the rest of the series even more, but I forgot to switch my priorities on my Netflix queue, so I will have to finish watching Star Blazers - The Quest for Iscandar first. I will get back to RahXephon next week.

Best,
Bryan

"If you love long enough, wish hard enough, anything is possible" - From The Boy Who Could Fly
Gemini1999 is offline   Reply With Quote