Great Honored Warrior (ret.)
BG Fandom Leader (ret.)

SPECIAL ACHIEVEMENT AWARDFather of BG websites
BattlestarGalactica.com(ret)
BattlestarPegasus.com(ret)

Default Re: Damn Michael,

Quote:
Originally posted by David Kerin
If you were a woman you'd be a temptress!
Oh my... Hey, since I'm male, does that make me a temptor?

Quote:
Not that I ever imagined you as a woman. (...)

That's reassuring. (LOL)

Quote:
It will be great to see what could have been... and hopefully still can be. I'll be looking forward to more, and the great return of battlestarpegasus.com
Dave
You know this, but I'll mention it to the masses here who don't: Everyone shouldn't expect too much with the return of BattlestarPegasus.com. The web site will see some intriguing developments in 2004 which BG fans should check out, but for the most part, I'm still retired from the BG fan community at large. (And with another baby on the way, I doubt I'll have very much free time, especially with my Space1999.org and ThunderbirdsAreGo.org sites.)

The bottom line, though, with BattlestarPegasus.com: The work of Richard Hatch and Tom DeSanto (separately) to keep the original "Battlestar Galactica" show alive and well in the hearts and minds of people everywhere over the past few years will NOT be forgotten. (Man that was a long sentence!) And Glen Larson has my full support, provided he doesn't pull the reimagining garbage akin to the SCI-FI Channel's BG December 2003 production goals. Ugh.

Frankly, I'd still like to get BP.com's Analytical Guide (to the episodes) section done, though, after I crank out these other BG projects.

Michael
:colwar: