View Single Post
Old June 25th, 2010, 04:35 AM   #25
gmd3d
Major

Default Re: Maybe you can hire... The A-Team!

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbucko View Post
I have to disagree with the general view here. I'm a die-hard fan of the show and I'm looking forward to seeing the movie. I've seen enough trailers and photos, seen enough spoilers and interviews, and realize that while there are spots that don't fit with the original, for the most part they tried (and again, from what I've seen) succeeded in retaining the fun and flavor of the show. Now, had they gone ahead with the original plans (a group of Rambos instead of the team from the show) I would definitely have said it was too far removed to be of interest.

Consider the movie an AU fanfic. Might not like all of it - but give it a try before condemning it.
I am personally not a major fan of the A-Team .. but I watched and enjoyed it growing up when it was on.. but as already said I am not condemning either,

Yet I don´t really want to spend cash just to give it a try. I personally have seen enough remakes anyway to want to give it a miss en favor of new idea as I thing that Hollywood is too lazy developing newer properties.

but this is a new generation I hope they enjoy it

"The world is my country, science my religion.”
gmd3d is offline   Reply With Quote