View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2011, 12:13 PM   #8
CBSG4ever
Warrior Ace

Location: In My Battlestar over San Diego waiting for everyone else...

Default Re: Colonial Fleets Techical Manual

Hello T, I think a Tech Manual is an awesome idea.
When the McAdams/Thompson Tech Manual was announced in 2000 I was so looking forward to that. I managed to glimpse a few pages of the proposed manual that was released in some Realm Press Galactica comics that I bought. I remember one interesting view of Alpha landing bay in a 3D partial cutaway. The Bridge shots were very detailed. Amazing stuff. I was so disappointed when the project was canceled.

I do not model (yet...thought about getting into it) and I am not a writer, but I would be interested to contribute to this project in some way, shape or form. I'm not sure how much help I could be, but if you need to "bounce" any ideas around or get my opinion about something, please feel free to call on me.

I've always wondered what was inside the "Big G" (size, compliment, armament, etc) and the organization of the Colonies for that matter. I've had some ideas about all that over the years and would be willing to discuss things if you'd like. I would be at your disposal (so to speak...).
I hope this offer helps you in some way.
Best to you my friend.

Steve

"You're gonna need a bigger boat..." Chief Brody - Jaws
"Kind of a bummer gettin' your butt kicked by a dead guy" - Col. T.C. McQueen, S:AaB-(Ray Butts)
"A kind word and a 2-by-4 is better than just a kind word" - Marcus Cole, Babylon 5
"WIVES...uh...aren't we getting a little ahead of ourselves?" Starbuck - Living Legend
"Every creature in the Universe is out to exterminate us and YOU want to hire a vocal group." Boomer - Saga of a Starworld
CBSG4ever is offline   Reply With Quote