View Single Post
Old April 12th, 2009, 09:50 AM   #37
Gemini1999
Strike Leader

FORUM STAFFFleet Moderator
Colonial Fleets

Default Re: Blackstar Squadron: Battlestar Galactica costuming group.

When it comes to uniforms for the original series, I've noted an interesting place to buy them. I don't know if they're custom made or not, or just made in generic sizes though. I was on a website called "Monsters In Motion", which is a SciFi memorabilia store in Southern California. I did a search for Battlestar Galactica to see what comes up. They had uniforms, gun belts, insignia (including Pegasus stuff), jackets and a few other small items as well. Here's a link (you have to scroll through to see everything TOS related):

http://www.monstersinmotion.com/cata...d=14&x=23&y=10

I don't know the source of the items, but the prices aren't bad (relatively speaking). If folks aren't capable of doing their own, it might not be a bad idea. The only items that would need to be found or made would be the uniform belts and the boots. From the pricing on the website and comparing them with the pricing on BSG.org's website, that may indeed be the originating source.

Just a suggestions - I've been keeping the webpage for the site on my PC for future use when I have the funds available.

Bryan

"If you love long enough, wish hard enough, anything is possible" - From The Boy Who Could Fly
Gemini1999 is offline   Reply With Quote