View Single Post
Old October 21st, 2006, 06:34 AM   #29
KJ
Strike Leader

This is my favorite episode besides the pilot which explored Galactica potential more than any other episode to date.

The mysterious Count Iblis, The Ship Of Lights, certain revealations revealed, ESP touched upon, the game of Triad, the crashed ship on the red planet etc... All things that added to a very dramatic episode to the extreme. A majority of great elements to further in a continuation series would've no doubt been drawn from War Of The Gods. First time the story was far more engrossing than the dogfight battles in space, even as a kid i recognised this fact so very much.

These threads are for discussing how we'd remake the episodes but i see WOTG's only brings out good debates and more questions. We seem to only want to make several additions and not remake the episode at all, which is good "don't fix what ain't broke" i what we're doing.

Think you need another thread now Eric Paddon, labled...

What sequel episodes to the classic Battlestar Galactica first season to you envision?

And make a list of the episodes most likely to have had sequel episodes had the show gone on. Then all these discussions morhping into ideas for what might have happened or should have happened? would be pushed further and expanded on, in threads designed for the follow ups.

KJ