View Single Post
Old September 26th, 2006, 02:10 PM   #24
Eric Paddon
Squadron Leader

"[1) Count Iblis minions inside the crashed ship. Who and what exactly were they? Possible victims who befell The Count as Adama described or willing followers?"

Both. Followers who became victims IMO.

"2) Why did the SOL abduct Colonial Warriors if they are the good guys somewhat?"

Odd to say the least. I could only posit they did so to remove them from the battle zone if you will between them and Iblis's followers for their own safety. Not a strong explanation but the best I could think of.

"3) What was the possible third request by The Council of 12 to test Count Iblis' powers of deliverance with. "

I think given their general nature, they were still extremely indecisive amongst themselves on it.

"4) According to Iblis somewhat subtle tale to Baltar in his jail cell. The original Reptillian Cylons fell before the onset of the great war between them and the human. But why does the Count sound like the Cylon's Imperious Leader, or more to the point why does Imperious Leader sound like him? What exactly did Iblis do to the Reptillian Cylons before they fell from grace and were wiped out by their own machines. Offer them wild promises of power did he?!"

I posit that Iblis appeared as a living Cylon and developed the technological breakthrough that led to the development of the Cylon robot which then destroyed the Reptilian Cylons and that a recording of Iblis's voice was used as the essential blueprint for all future Imperious Leader's as a sign of respect since Iblis would in effect be the god-creator if you will in Cylon robot history.

"7) Why didn't the Colonials keep track of the White Lights using the Recon Viper Probe?"

Because in light of Adama's realization of just how lax security is on the Recon Viper as a result of TLP, where CORA allowed a total stranger to take control of the viper, he's still got the program on hold.

"8) Why didn't Lucifier attack the fleet after Baltar left or come up with a another plan in mind?"

The greatest weakness of WOTG and the very reason why I rewrote the middle section to have Iblis *fully* complete the first task by having Lucifer's task force hurled across the stars all the way back to the Cylon home planet just as they're planning to mount an attack. This element would also help us explain how the Cylons lost track of the Fleet after the events of WOTG and explained why the Cylons were scattered about to look for them as we realized in HOG.
"They hate us with every fiber of their being. We love....freedom, independence, the right to question. To them it is an alien way of living."-The non-myopic wisdom of Commander Adama, "Saga Of A Star World"

"How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin."-Ronald Reagan
Eric Paddon is offline   Reply With Quote