View Single Post
Old August 29th, 2002, 11:56 AM   #4
Afan2
Bad Email Address

Default For kingfish.

Quote:
Near the end of the book, Boxey is trapped in one of the remote control Raiders as it lifts off. Unfortunately I gave all my BSG books to my cousin and can't look up how he was eventually rescued. In the episode none of this took place with Boxey.
Croft saves Boxey, believe it or not! When Apollo learns from the Theta kids that Boxey was inside one of the remote controlled raiders which had taken off, he and Croft get into another Cylon raider, and take off after Boxey's remote raider. They manage to get next to it, and Croft goes to get Boxey while Apollo is flying the raider.
I thought the idea of remote controlled raiders was clever.

Quote:
The cover art for the book was used in TV guide for the premiere episode. People have speculated that the woman was supposed to be Athena. Look closely however and one can tell that she is none other than Leda.
I'm not sure about this. I know the picture you are referring to, but I think it came about very early, possibly when the TV show was still under production. It probably intends to represent Apollo, Starbuck, and Athena (who was going to be as important a character as them).
It gives the impression that some of the actors had not been cast yet. "Apollo" is definitely Richard Hatch, but "Starbuck" doesn't look much like Dirk Benedict.
Afan2 is offline   Reply With Quote