Vulcan Torturer

SPECIAL ACHIEVEMENT AWARDDigital Artist
BG: The Second Coming
Special Effects Artist
Battlestar Galactica 2003

Default Come read some of my story!

Excerpt:

"THE LORE OF AELORIA
Copyright 1984-2004 by Kenneth Thomson Jr.

In the days before the arrival of the Red Moon, the destruction of Parandar, the rise of Allandor and their enemies the Izanai, there lived a man named Valeraphon. He was a mighty warrior, and leader of the largest clan of the Dragon Isle Antilla, (which has since become part of the Kingdom of Allandor). His was the only clan loyal to the One God. Many other territories existed, some evolving into true kingdoms.
Parandar, a territory to the northeast of Antilla, was one such proto-kingdom. The Parandarians were very aggressive, and sought territory and sacrifices for their masters-- the dark gods, as they were known. Antilla was in their path, and only Valeraphon's clan of Dragonmasters stood in their way.
From Parandar, another warrior arose. His name was Tarasin, a self-proclaimed "ruler of the world." He practiced the dark rituals of the polytheistic nations, worshipping the dark gods, and awaited the arrival of the Red Moon, which grew nearer...."

http://p202.ezboard.com/fdemonslayersthechampionsofaeloriafrm12.showMessage?topicID=15.topic

Hi all,

The link above will take you to an introduction to my story, and hopefully you will enjoy it.

Please come visit my site and tell me what you think.

Sincerely,

Ken Thomson
Raymar3d is offline   Reply With Quote