View Single Post
Old March 21st, 2004, 11:38 AM   #39
launchcruiser7
On Vacation...

Exclamation tie in to greetings from earth

idont think that terra was the earth the beings of light sent them to 19 million sectars away sounds like a long way to travel sheba never looked better then in those white pants as i said in hand of god thanks to dvd im sure that terra is a copy of earth like in star trek meri the beings of light needed apollo to take the place of charile watts so they know where terra was and that it was not earth john told apollo that this was not the end of your journey but you must have faith i have faith in all of you in god<YWHA> in america and that the real last battlestar will fly again PS if the ship galactica was 6000 feet long it would take more than one expolding raider to destory it like the alantia was maybe the sheilds were shut off for the confornce have to have some kind of sheilds on those open landing bays in the books starbuck liked to stand close to the front and look out cant remember which novel lone of the best of the two parters he said he whould be back THIS IS LAUNCHCRUISERHAWKEYE TO UNKNOWN VIPERS WHERE DID YOU COME FROM have a cool one on me and launch when ready fleet outer marker delta we got your back mayhem out here
launchcruiser7 is offline   Reply With Quote