View Single Post
Old February 2nd, 2019, 08:06 PM   #1
martok2112
Colonial Story Teller

FORUM STAFFFleet Moderator
Colonial Fleets

Default My latest CG build of classic Galactica...in motion...

Hey, all,

Sorry haven't been 'round in a long time....some folks are probably even cursing my return...but, umm...when Fleets disappeared, I figured it was gone for good. Alas, apparently it's back.

So, anyway, I've been rebuilding (for the umpteenth squared time) several of my CG models, and here is a 4 minute, repeating video of my latest build of the classic battlestar, Galactica. If you like it, feel free to download it and, if you have the means, make it a screensaver for your computer, or, save it on an external HDD that you can run on your smart TVs (in repeat mode). This model is still very amateurish when compared to finer builds by more talented artists out there, and even here at Fleets, but I hope you like my humble offering.

There is a version that has the sound of the Galactica's engines throughout the video, but some folks didn't like the rumble. So, here is the silent version. I hope you like. It has clearly come a long way since my first build of the Galactica over 10 yahrens ago.